Monday 15 June 2009

Victory Without Quarter - 2

Having rebased the troops, I tried a game using the VWQ rules. It was just a thrown together scenario but the result was very pleasing.

Since then I have gone back over my ECW notes and reworked the battle data into VWQ terms. I can just fit Marston Moor onto my normal table area (48" by 30"). I am painting up the rest of the horse to complete the Marston Moor OOBs. Since this was the biggest battle of the ECW, I should have enough troops to do any battle from the wars (in case you didn't know there were three...). Well, I could do with some Scots and Irish ...

Not much actual gaming (or painting, or much of anything really) has been done over the last two months as family matters interposed but things are now getting back to some semblance of normality.

No comments:

Post a Comment